Saturday, January 28, 2012

Addison's Nicole by OPI Glitter Nails

Well, I have passed on the gene of love for polish to my daughter lol! Since I am keeping my polish in her room for now all she does is look at it and want me to paint her nails, so I created this look for her today.  I didn't do her cuticles or fix any mistakes I made, so it's a "rough draft" look.

She's so much fun photographing! So, first I used 1 think coat of Wet 'N Wild black, then 2 coats of Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie from Kardashian Kolors and topped it off with Seche Vite top coat, which she thought smelled so good ha! She picked this combo out herself, and I know from now on I will be doing her nails as well as my own!


The original "sassmaster"! My Addie, who will be 9 in February
Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie from Kardashian Kolors


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment