Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Essie- Bobbing for Baubles


Hey there polish ladies! While I'm still working on my swatching I will grin and bear it...I wanted to share this look I created last week, but was afraid they would look bad, but I really liked the look, just didn't get great pictures since it was already dark, so I had to take pics inside, so I didn't capture the polish at its full potential.  But I will use the top coat again.
Inside light
 h

Had a bit more light here, but more fuzzy, so not much better :(
I used Essie Bobbing for Baubles 1 coat with 3 coats of China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat. I really loved the look I got with the Holo on top of a dark color....looked very galactic and made me think of my favorite TV series, Fringe. The first pic had darker light which I wasn't liking, but I think it brought out the darker Essie color like a night sky while the other pictures showed the holographic colors. I could have added so many more coats, but three is enough. I don't think this color was meant to be too terribly holographic. (I can't wait to get my hands on GOSH Holographic 549!)
These aren't great swatches, the polish was messy and the pictures aren't very good, but I really wanted to share this swatch with you all. I really like it and want to try it again, hopefully when my nails have grown back.
I just bought Butter LONDON's Spring Collection- so excited to make swatches! More to come!
I am also in the midst of creating a Facebook page for my blog, but don't have much more up there than I do here, plus trying to figure out what to swatch, and how to get a great manicure, just busy, busy, busy. Plus I start a new job end of this week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment