Sunday, January 8, 2012

(fake)Nailed It! Nubar 2010

While I'm preparing to do more swatching I thought I would share this nail that I painted...and, yes it's fake. It's Nailene Full Cover Nails, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done for me right now. I'll probably upgrade once I get a little bit more into all this, when I know more what I'm doing. Right now, I suppose it's just experimenting for now...



 I used, as shown above, one coat of Nubar 2010 on top of one coat of Sally Hansen Plum Luck.  I just loved the way the violet brought out the different colors of the speckles. It's beautiful and I can't wait to use it again on another color. I think I might try some red next. Here are some more examples that aren't very good and don't think anyone will want to steal them ha!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment