Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Good evening polish people! So, since I'm new to Louisiana I don't know much about Mardi Gras, but I thought in the spirit of things I would join the festivities in my own little way- by dedicating my daily look what they call "Fat Tuesday".  Alls I know is we got to wear jeans to work today- hey, whatever Fat Tuesday is- I'M IN lol. So, I know the colors for Mardi Gras are typically purple, green, and gold, so that's what I went with.

I started out with Orly Bonder, then used 2 coats of Nfu-Oh 51. I LOVE this color! It's about the best color out there! Then I used Red Angel Plate RA-120. I'm not sure what it is, but it looked like it went with the theme and it looked nice when I used Orly Glitz as my stamping polish. Then using my dotting tools I used Revlon Posh to fill in some of the stamp. I finished that with a green rhinestone on each finger- I didn't want to go overboard. And of course ended with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. I really like my end result and these polishes work great together. Orly Glitz worked perfect as a stamping polish and I defintely recommend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment