Thursday, May 17, 2012

Color Glaze and Rhinestones

Well, I have been getting really behind in posting swatches, but I have been a busy girl. Nothing out of the norm, just not enough time to do everything...
I really enjoyed doing this look and thought it turned out really well.


As I was reading one of my favorite blogs, the Nailasaurus, it dawned on me how she got her nails so shiny...I felt so stupid. Use a thicker coat of topcoat, duh. So, I started combining my bottles of Seche Vite and came up with 3 bottles from oldest to brand new. Works like a charm and it dries much faster than I thought. I mean, that's why it's a top coat, right? Anyways...

This look was created by using a basecoat then used 2 coats on 3/4 of my nail using Color Club Rad Nomad, which is the purple grayish color and then 2 coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy on the other quarter. I used 3small black rhinestones and then used 2 thick coats of SV! Voile!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment